Saturday, September 17, 2011

A ROLL OF THE DICE

At PJ's Coffee working on the B/X game for my FLGS. I'm rolling up 10 characters for the players to choose from at the first game.

I'm using the standard 3d6 method, and the results came out better than I thought they would.

Out of ten characters, I only had one with a score of 3 (in Wisdom). Two of the characters have a 16 (one in Charisma, the other Dexterity), but none of the characters rolled an 18. I was surprised at this. I assumed at least one 18 would show...that's what I get for assuming.

I only had one character have all ability scores in single digits (8, 6, 8, 5, 5, and 8).

Now I have to give the characters their classes and determine their other stats.

Back to work!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment