Friday, March 30, 2012

CHARACTER FOCUS: KY'REE RAYNESFORD

So I decided to create a 4e ranger...a female, half-elf ranger. Why? Because I've become obsessed with the Hunger Games and wanted to create a character influenced by Katniss Everdeen. I know, I know...

Anyway, I thought I would share her backstory and a few stats. I'm not going to post all her "powers" or other crunch stats...because, frankly, I don't care about them. I'm more about story and role-playing than crunch and numbers.

 Name: Ky'Ree Raynesford
 Sex: Female
 Race: Half-Elf  
Class: Ranger (Hunter)  
Alignment: Neutral  
Deity: Melora
Age: 17  
Backstory: Ky'Ree is the daughter of Alton Raynesford who once had an ill-fated love affair with an Elven woman named Talia Silverhair. He loved her deeply, but her love was nothing more than a fleeting curiosity. After the birth of Ky'Ree, Talia lost interest and left, leaving Alton with a child to raise and the fires of anger and shame to stoke. Alton turned to drinking and lost interest in pretty much everything else. Ky'Ree had to not only raise herself, she also had to support her father. This left Ky'Ree with a fierce sense of independence and burning distrust of most people...and Elves.

Ok, so it's not the most original story, but I'm excited to try her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment